Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cananga odorata, BlackBerry BlackBerry, Annonaceæ. Photo F.Palli


Cananga odorata, BlackBerry BlackBerry, Annonaceæ. Photo F.Palli
I do not understand, you're making me albè apart on the screen. It's like, I join one game and three lewouj four wings and one associated in my mind while I am on the Champs de Mars - Champs de Mars, Champs de Mars if still alive. If the independence hero standing still crazy about it - yes I like the Champs de Mars, the four wings are going through a todo o nada under my eyes. I have seen it, but I can not on its museum.
It's like children, who will play poke-glued in place before potion Cathedral - Cathedral. Continue dreaming. a todo o nada Cathedral is its remaining end walls -. Yes, the play poke-stick front cathedral, each peg joining puck my belt, it is outside the battle. It's like I'm running with my shadow. Yes I do my racing and shading. He cathedral, not Champs de Mars. Here with me. Upon making lunch, and under pay me. Than noon, he walked with me, side by side, neck and Kòkòt Figawo. But more I run it closer to me, is more sharp, flow, run, leaving me behind with all sorts of ideas twins.
Port-au-Prince, Port-au-Prince city where I swallowed kalkou soled shoes, eat dust. My childhood town! Where are you! Every time I want to draw your star inside Canaries, where I give you the eye, is veglerans. The refraction of light that traced the line optical tears. Port-au-Prince, and zigzag latoudlin you sige. Yes Port-au-Prince, a todo o nada you sige. You go.
I want to redouble your pull you closer to me, but Penn lost. Only seconds of needles watches, which can sige like you. Port-au-Prince, you sige breaches, among one time, yep I can catch up, or by phone or view in sibèpasaj.
Port-au-Prince, is sharp or sharp. You sige. The wailing. The desolation. The sadness. The crackdown. The only chance I have to redouble your speech is. No lock it. Let her walk nearest you. Do not give latoudlin, stretched to please, one branch of hope, one button Ilan BlackBerry, three flowers choublak, ears flamboyant, and seven leaves can. Under the clear moon, I will water them until they come to take root on earth love. One soil rises in four facade to find our way and militancy, needs manbre thicket and patience we ever find time. Port-au-Prince oh! you go!
Subscribe to RSS Headline a todo o nada updates from: Powered a todo o nada by FeedBurner
Last mofwaz: 11:48 GMT / 17.04.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment