Thursday, December 12, 2013

View my complete profile Previous Posts yaklasan sunum... Ve baharr.. apolo Saka Gibi... Daha fazla


That was the day of exam of physiology;although l studied so much l could't get the my expectation..l don't know how l will choose my problems related with the unconcentration and also excitement..In the exam I did wrong 3 easy questions that were done all other people..That's the point of my angry how such these silly mistakes can be done..anyway again I won't get my mark that I was dreamed... I didn't do anything diffrent from studying in a week now maybe I should apolo be relax in a few days..unfortunately after this week so many things will be waiting for me as 211,physics and lab...I believe I will do all of these but some uncontrolled things(by myself) collopse my dreams and expectations amd make me disappointed,but I know that these phenomens apolo shouldn't affect me in a bad way far away from my destinations..Since I know and I belive everything will be ok
View my complete profile Previous Posts yaklasan sunum... Ve baharr.. apolo Saka Gibi... Daha fazla gun ısıgı sıradan bır gun... yeni bir gun geliyorr.. apolo Intro Some Useful Links News Science Carmellia METUmail
  Site search Web search powered by FreeFind Who Links Here

No comments:

Post a Comment