Saturday, December 28, 2013

Nyeste i Engelsk A: Oversættelse (2): Snyd (8) B: Hjælp - franske bøjninger (1) B: Engelsk oversætt

Engelsk stil, hurtig skimning for fejl - Engelsk - Studieportalen.dk
I've been playing football since I was little, but I tried other sports since. I always order them again. I probably like best football is a team sport. I think, however, football f18 carrier landing is a unique sport that can not be compared. So I do not think I necessarily prefer a team sport, but it is nice to play sports with others.
I combine it to play an online game that comes to you as a participant acts as a team that competes with other owners. You start with a capital and buy players. Players earn points f18 carrier landing based on the statistics generated by the real individual players or teams of a professional sport. It may cost money to participate, but there are also price. This makes it much more exciting. I mostly prefer to play sports. In some cases, it is fun watching sports. If I lie well in the competition or if, for example. Olympic Games, World Championships or the Tour de France. Tour de France means a lot to me. I followed since I can remember. My grandfather drove a lot and helped create the Santa Sport. I get excited when it starts and when it ends it feels as if something f18 carrier landing is missing. My family sees too. Tour de France is unique, it is one of the toughest sports performance and commentator on TV2 in Denmark make it much more exciting.
Sport plays a role in my life. I feel healthy when I play sports. I can easily do more sport. This is a fun way to be with other people. I also like to follow, but mostly I do something else at the same time.
Nyeste i Engelsk A: Oversættelse (2): Snyd (8) B: Hjælp - franske bøjninger (1) B: Engelsk oversættelse (1) B: Oversættelse ..... (3) B: Billedeanalyse (3): Rigtig fransk grammatik st lidt i tvivl (1) C: Retning af fransk resume (1): Oversættelse - it is all of us (1): "At blive Smidt ud af Skolen & quo ... (1) B: Oversættelse haster .. (3) C:!! Oversættelse af tekst (2) Nægtelser og "finish" i NUTID (1) B: Sætning (1): Lille sætning (3): Oversættelse (4) Hjælp til sætninger (1) B: Engelsk f18 carrier landing - sætninger (1) B: Hjælp til rettelse (1) 9: Hej fransk oversættelses problemer ha ... (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment