Monday, November 18, 2013

Yesterday avahi at half past four, I hit the gym and when I got there, put it surely forty pieces a


Yesterday avahi at half past four, I hit the gym and when I got there, put it surely forty pieces avahi on the outside. Turned out that the power had gone, and the studio closed down. So I sat there for a moment, avahi thinking smo all the others that it would soon be in order ... Soon after, underwent a deafening alarm over the area - thought alert immediately. Now it's war I thought. The beauti .. Fortunately, .. was just told that the evacuees campus because power throughout San Diego County was down indefinitely avahi (I think there are laws in California that public buildings should be cooled avahi down) As I began to wonder about the situation I now found myself avahi in. The traffic stood stock-still, all the shops and restaurants were closed, power was only found in batteries, and the swarming of police avahi cars, ambulances and fire trucks with the sirens and lights. College Avenue was completely blocked both ways - and I saw a police spend half an hour to move five hundred meters, because they had to move the cars to make room .. The whole community was paused. And I liked it .. I almost hoped it would last a really long time, just to see what would happen. avahi Come on people to take the opportunity to rob stores? The police were obviously concerned - the riots started, they had to be sent into the military or something. It was then that I began to fantasize that everything avahi could go to hell .. Imagine it - a world without electricity. It was mayhem. It had been wonderful power break lasted a long time, and it was quite Mongoloid hot so I and B-boy ran down to the pool. It was more that was going on, there was a swarm of people there. Got to know lots of good people, and we had it right so cozy. When the sun started to go down (power was still completely gone by the way), he invited all come together to the apartment in white russians. So .. today I'm hung over as hell. Did not my blanket when I went to bed, so I let myself in sweatpants and sweatshirt. Woke up with a vodka bottle right next to the bed without cork and alcohol smell in the room. "National" crises is clearly an excellent opportunity to meet people.
2012 (3) January (3) 2011 (30) December (2) November (5) October (4) September (9) skul'n chill Viking Fest! Metro's Sexuality in Four puzzling observations on a walk Team Ramrod Brown out Padres Professor Potts August (10)


No comments:

Post a Comment