Tuesday, November 19, 2013

For three days I have been waiting for update from my sister in Camiguin Island metumail Paradise, M


For three days I have been waiting for update from my sister in Camiguin Island metumail Paradise, Mindanao region. And I've got this news from her this afternoon; I am extremely glad for it ! This is exactly her news, from word of mouth : "okey ra me dre nang way problema no brown out sa visayas ra daghan casualties ug damages.hinay ra si yolanda paglabay sa camiguin.we are all safe.thankz God.ERNA" Translated into english :We are okay, no problem, no brown-out, in Visayas there are a lot of casualties and damages. Typhoon Yolanda was not that strong while passing Camiguin. We are all safe. Thanks God !. ERNA Thank God that amidst all the bad news there are at least some good news. LET US CONTINUE TO SAY A PRAYER FOR EVERYONE EVERYDAY!
Adelina "I am busy as a bee, sensual as a swan, romantic as a lovebird, elegant as a butterfly, a kind mother I really am, caring like a true nurse I am sweet as an angel .... mystical like a night owl, and I sing like a nightingale! Vis hele profilen min
november 2013 (12) oktober 2013 (6) september 2013 (23) august 2013 (35) juli 2013 (4) juni 2013 (20) mai 2013 (27) april 2013 (13) mars 2013 (1) januar metumail 2013 (1) desember 2012 (1) november 2012 (3) oktober 2012 (2) september 2012 (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment