Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Many years have passed since the incident I was involved in my everyday life until I read in the ne


When a great insult to the country's New and What's normal and not discouraged! Syria 202 billion war damaged Mehdi Hashemi's case warrant was issued the next Einstein is an Iranian woman in an old bank at $ 2800 USD explore a ton of rotten meat restaurants Afkhamzadeh Astara: Sunday begins a new round of negotiations was drought Nowroozi traffic restrictions In Zayanderud by historians identify two groups for the removal of the subsidy
Most popular of the doctor [Ahmadinejad] of what happened upset and expressed regret! - Reason for not wanting to President Hashemi What the Experts: personal desire or the current layout? / Experts and chambers of commerce, social and spiritual touchstone base / Judiciary chance of Rafsanjani is why? - Iraqi Christians and pro-army chief Ayranyalaslsh! (+ Photos) - Tulip honorary debate left the table! - Riot maneuver battalions with the mobilization of women / RAID 5 thousand force the enemy (+ photos) - the project was key rival for Rafsanjani / long lines of Assembly of Experts election candidate - Silence Imam Khomeini after the adoption of Resolution 598 Security Council - the repeated warnings about the formation of the phenomenon canal space of "Dash" in Iran! - The new wave of attacks continued to Rafsanjani / anxious angry looking Antqamand! - Iran's economy as "diabetes" was? -
Srayran - several years ago to send astronauts to Mars projects designed but all these projects failed before they were called and archives, including the reasons for the second phase of the project is no playbook fuel "Back Martian" no Until a project called "Mars One" design [...]
Srayran - several years ago to send astronauts to Mars projects designed but all these projects failed before they were called and archives, including the reasons for the second phase of the project is no playbook fuel "Back Martian" no Until a project called "Mars One" design that eliminated the step decisive canal space step taken to send a man into space: the return trip!
Recently named three Iranians among the winners of the second phase of the project was announced that Mars One of the more than two hundred thousand people have found their way to sum up the 24 people in 6 minutes left 4Nfrh "return journey" are.
Said another Iranian Qandehari whose name appears among the 100 volunteers travel to Mars. His son, sir, Kandahar, Iran's former representative in the Parliament in a plane crash, along with Minister of Government Reform, died. Srayran canal space Saeed Kandahar spoke to read.
I Said Kandahar, 34, was born in Iran and has been working for 30 years in Tehran. After obtaining a bachelor's degree in applied physics, a masters degree in the field of International Relations and completed in 1390, I decided to go and live in the country, I moved to New Zealand. canal space Last year master's degree in International Relations and Human Rights of the University of Auckland, I graduated. canal space
It is true that I did not have much interest recently in the field of study a student, but I have to give space to the degree in physics, and the space I have to take astronomy, canal space and the course of the that it really I thought that was interesting.
The same time as a professional in the subject of astronomy and cosmic canal space events, I've participated in numerous conferences and the details canal space of the events canal space that happen to get news in the Astronomy and the Universe writing articles took. Little canal space interest in astronomy and especially the black hole, it was a constant in my daily thoughts and I started like any other person interested in astronomy thorough study of the events canal space that are in some respectively.
This continued until 2008 when a Russian company announced plans to send more astronauts to Mars. As soon as I heard the story, I started to research canal space this issue and how can I take it. After obtaining basic information, I sent my request. Nearly three months into our relationship, until finally the project comes to fruition. canal space
Many years have passed since the incident I was involved in my everyday life until I read in the news in 2013 and a Dutch company the same as the same as the Russian company, plan execute. By reading this news, I was struck again spark pursue the matter in mind. However, according to my experience, the first issue very seriously, but I could not follow the news, and it was thus that I learned how to organize and campaign activities of the company and the executive team are quite different from the Russian company. Before I started to communicate with the company and I announced that I would have the project along.
A few months later, the company opened the site for registered volunteers. Pre-registration must respond to the scenarios proposed by the House would have to officially join the volunteers, I began to answer, and I officially entered the volunteers, for the deployment of Mars.
Well difficult and complex process behind us and think that I must climb up to this point I thought maybe it was not so wise but when I enter the competition to provide the best performance in all areas of only Nytm is and always tried to work my will and positive energy to results

No comments:

Post a Comment