Friday, January 23, 2015

13-15 November 2009


Hello friends, brothers and sisters, do not get confused, I received this e-mail is that many people would have seen during July, I was back to Thailand. I had the opportunity to talk with nuts (Dr. Nutt Smythe Comment Pat) and his turtles (Dr. Prapattong Solar result) Many older turtles were invited me to do a network of bioinformaticians in Thailand, which I did. community interests and like to have happen after the talk that day, nuts collected e-mail your friends' space exploration children who work in bioinformatics. And distributed to anyone in the list know who work in it. This is a very good Later, I was thinking about my friends, brothers space exploration and sisters studying bioinformatics. Abroad joined the group in order to achieve a strong network in the future, so I started from a group of friends. Students who study After that I started invites bioinformatics. Some came in the network have a good idea of oak (Confederation of wise mercy Jit), we could have sent e-mail news to their friends in the network, which was initially a simple activity for the group.
I take this opportunity to make news mail to exchange ideas, information and issues. space exploration Beneficial to the members of the network, the news mail is sent to members on the 1st of every month (with effort) in the preparation of news mail is difficult to remain forever. So I need to get help from fellow members. By asking for volunteers who want to be a writer of short articles or to comment on the content and new, including the idea that I would be happy to mail you received.
Many times I get information about the Conference. bioinformatics But was unable to attend the meeting. (I believe that others have the same problem) because I knew too tight schedule. Can not provide paper or poster up deadline for this reason I have gathered information about the Symposium. bioinformatics Held from October 2009 until June 2010 to be useful in planning for themselves. How much time is required to prepare the abstract or paper or the travel budget.
Closed for red hair highlight conference held in South Africa too. If it is easier to attend. space exploration I do not have to go abroad.
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
EMBL-EBI, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus ,, Hinxton, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
1-4 November, 2009
13-15 November 2009
19-21 November 2009
25 November 2009
2009 International Conference on Distributed Computing System (ICDCS 2009).
Rocky 2009: Rocky Mountain Bioinformatics Conference.
20th International Conference on Genome Informatics (GIW 2009).
ICBET 2009 - International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Technology.
Website: http://www.keystonesymposia.org/Meetings/ViewMeetings.cfm?MeetingID=1026
Website: http://www.healthinf.org
Lorne, Victoria, Australia
Singapore, Singapore
International Symposium on Health Informatics and Bioinformatics, HIBIT'10.
1 comment:
2010 (57) December (6) .

No comments:

Post a Comment