Monday, December 29, 2014

5. I am the way the truth I am the way the truth and the life was the way Jesus said, I believe a .


1. A Great Drive There's a big sportive (2x) If there rejoice in my heart to live with the Lord Jesus Happy, happy, always happy, Happy Alleluia, always happy o ... happy always happy Slamanya the Lord with me, slamanya God Pleased with me always happy.
2. There is one my friend There's a faithful pal Never He left me when I was in trouble when my time alone She always accompany space shuttle discovery me his name Jesus, His name is Jesus, the Name of Jesus who cheer me (2x)
3. I Want to Thank God I will praise Karna righteousness And will sing praise space shuttle discovery to the name of God the Most High, O Lord our God, our Lord How majestic is your name on the holiday Celebrates Earth
4. I Want to always be in your presence I want to always be in your presence I'd always take refuge in the shade at the bottom flap your wings to fly You take me higher Crossing the blue sky like an eagle Like an eagle across space shuttle discovery the high mountain Like an eagle that lives on through the storm Under the flap your wings to fly You take me Crossing the blue sky high like an eagle
5. I am the way the truth I am the way the truth and the life was the way Jesus said, I believe a ... a ... min Inside there kes'lamatan His name remained Glory Hallelujah 4 x In His name remained there kes'lamatan
7. I love you Jesus I love you Jesus With all my heart I love you Jesus with all my soul meditate on Your Word day and night Kupegang space shuttle discovery commanded and do thou knowest, O God my purpose was only to please your heart
8. God arise, Shout powers Summon show your power, O God O Lord God of your people raucous your enemies s'lamatkanlah awesome God in His holy place of God shouted bounce bounce sing Enemy defeated the terrible God freed His people in His holy place where God is risen come and praise Him God is risen The enemies come and worship overthrown His power has been made known Our God is awesome in His holy place
9. God is good, God is good, really good for me to put in steadfast love He provides 2x goodness I needed Declare Declare His goodness and faithfulness, love me never change the past, now and forever miraculous power in His name incredible Yesusku
10. Amazing Grace Amazing grace how sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me I once lost but now I'm found Was blind but now I see T was grace that taught my heart to fear And grace my fears relieved How precious did that grace appear The hour I first believed Through many dangers, toils and snares I have already come This grace has brought me safe thus far And grace will lead me home
11. Listen to the sound of the trumpet glory Fire Calls upon all His people From sluruh corners of the earth to worship Him Come Hear the voice of the trumpet space shuttle discovery Calling all His people now belong to The Church of God united Lifting height banqueting advanced Preparing do not delay was the commander of all the weapons we use the power of the Holy Spirit of God in His glory Fire Fill us from heaven poured all his glory gushing fire kindled Church of heaven Britain to the world that Jesus is the King of Kings Sgala
12. Do GOD CARES 4/4 = GG Am Em D Bm Em A LOT OF THINGS THAT CAN NOT understand Am Bm Em D Am WHY SHOULD HAPPEN IN LIFE AD D7 G Em Am THIS ONE THING THAT D Bm Em Am Bm D KUSIMPAN IN THE HEART Em NOTHING 'Am DGD KAN HAPPEN WITHOUT GOD CARES REFF: G Bm Em Bm UNDERSTAND space shuttle discovery GOD, GOD CARES CGAD ANY PROBLEMS THAT WE FACE G Bm Em Bm Never He let CG Am Em DG KUBERGUMUL OWN UNDERSTAND GOD Bless
14. DO LIKE A hawk G = GC just to her I will try to run GC At the time of my life worried by EM C I believe in the presence of his AM D There is a new strength GG / BCD Despite pressure by stepping in GG / BCD storm temptations come off EM C I believe in the presence of his AM D There are new strength REFF: GD / F # Em D Ku fly high like an eagle CG / B AM D On top of all the problems of my life GB EM D And I believe when I shared he CDG Nothing is impossible for him
15. Like a vessel shaped like a Bejne ready so my life in your hands the power of Your Spirit anointing Make Kudibaharui always by means of the outhouse This is my life in your hands Shape Wear suitable Thy will be followed Ku Your plan would spertiMu Jesus Enhanced always in my way even glorify thy name
Especially me
17. Arguably the dry land dry land like the water So my soul longs for You Know Haus will always Hadirmu in my life my soul Recovering Eliminate tears Meng

No comments:

Post a Comment